Saturday, January 1, 2011

Things I Learned In 2010

So 2010 has drawn to a close.  It has been an interesting past 365 days.  Entertaining as hell - to say the least.  So as we usher in 2011, I just wanted to share some things I learned over the past year:


  1. Chinchillas make wonderful pets.  They're adorable AND great training for having a three year old
  2. You learn a lot about yourself when you live alone
  3. You do some STRANGE things when you live alone
  4. I'm a lot stronger than I think I am
  5. Sometimes popcorn and sorbet are a perfectly acceptable dinner
  6. I love cream soda
  7. My will power is insanely strong
  8. Hitting your elbow can make you pass out
  9. Passing out at work can cause concern among your coworkers
  10. I like country music.  (Okay, fine, I knew this one.  But I'm admitting it out loud without shame.)
  11. I like being a brunette
  12. Sometimes difficult things in life are totally worth it
  13. I love Disney Princess movies
  14. I want to be like Belle
  15. I believe in magic
  16. Reading my horoscope is fun
  17. I live 5 minutes from work, but if I'm cutting it close I can make it in 3 minutes
  18. Warm blankets rock
  19. I love my bunny slippers
  20. I am honestly quite excited to start 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment