Sunday, November 20, 2011

One Year

Wow.

It's been just over a year since I started my blog.  And, hoo boy, have things changed.

And yet - not much has changed.

When I started my blog my car was in the shop and cost me $2000 to fix (a fun story I'll be sure to share with you) I was the sickest I'd been in years, and had the world's worst sinus infection.  I had only been in my apartment for 8 months, had Norma Jeane for 5 months, and was just beginning to get my feet under me.

Now, I am happy to report that my car is not in the shop (although it was for the whole month of July and part of August - another fun story), I am not sick, am quite happily settled into my apartment as is Norma Jeane, and feel quite comfortable with my life.

Hopefully in another year my update will be just as nice.  Except, I'll mention that I'm driving a super amazing new car....

Here's to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment