Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Seasons

I love the seasons.  Really.  Each one has their merits.

Okay.  Find.  I'm lying.  I HATE winter.  Moving on.

I really enjoy fall.  I think fall is one of the more interesting seasons because it's so drastically different from beginning to end.

It starts off really bright and kind of crisp.  The sky is a gorgeous shade of blue, the leaves are beginning to turn, and the humidity and heat start to go away.  Then it fades into fall: the deep colors on the trees, more clouds in the sky, and there might be frost.  Once it gets into Novembers, it's an entirely different animal.  It's grey - but there's still colors on the trees.  Then there's that first November day, where it's grey, windy (oh, so very windy) and the contrast between the trees and the sky is awesome.  It really is amazing to watch the sky change.

Very rarely is there several days of down pouring rain in September.

I know, I know.  At least it's not snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment