Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sinuses and Open Blinds


I never get sick.  Ever.  I think I can count on one hand the times that I can remember being sick.  So, I was thrilled last week to come down with a cold.  Which happened right after I dropped my car off - but that's another story for another day.

I thought I had finally kicked it out of my system for good.  Well my sinuses strongly disagree.  Don't worry, I won't go into details.  But I believe I'm developing a sinus infection.

However, I did discover today that there is one thing that instantly make a room feel better.  And, I believe, make you feel better.

Well, apart from knocking yourself out on cold medication...

What is it?  Open the blinds!  Regardless if it's cloudy or sunny letting the outside world in reminds you that there's more out there than there is in your "sick den" (what I call the place you set up camp when you're sick)

So - wish me luck!  I'm off to buy Sudafed and say a silent prayer that I can get this out of my system without having to visit a doctor...



And a bonus item:  a cute fuzzy pet will ALWAYS make you feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment